- 9 hours ago
To celebrate getting over 400 followers (you guys rock!) here is a giveaway just for you! So thank you for following! This is my first official giveaway so I’m excited! Make sure you read all the rules or your entries will not count.
The prizes (click the pictures to enlarge):
- Your choice of a hooded cowl (top) OR oversized infinity scarf (bottom) in the color of your choice that I will crochet for you!
- Your choice of two locally made, artisan crafted Goat’s Milk Soaps from Angel Ridge Farm (The link has scents available, I use Hippy Chick and it’s AMAZING).
- Small ball jar of dried yarrow I wildcrafted from this summer.
- Atlantean Quartz rune set: 25 Elder Futhark runes hand painted onto quartz with gold paint and a drawstring pouch for storage.
- Assortment of magical herbs (not pictured)
- 1 tea infuser & a mug (not pictured)
- 1 surprise tea blend (not pictured)
- Must be following me
- Must be 18 years or older
- One reblog = one entry (but don’t be a jerk and spam because I’ll disqualify you)
- Likes don’t count, but like this entry if you want to bookmark.
- Altering the text of this post will cause you to be disqualified.
- Your ask box must be open & you must be okay with providing me with a shipping address.
- Giveaway blogs excluded
- This giveaway is open internationally.
- Tag your entry with “rosietomato” so I know you read the rules.
- There will be 1 winner, which will be randomly selected using random.org
- The winner needs to respond within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen
- Not following the rules will disqualify you.
- The giveaway ends on MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 1st 2014.
- This giveaway is not associated with Tumblr in any way, shape or form.
- The approximate value of this giveaway is $140
- I will be paying for shipping.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping, as I will be crocheting you something custom.
- Send me an ask/message if you have any questions!
(via whiskey-mama)Source: foresthoney
- 19 hours ago
- 2 days ago
- 2 days ago
I’m just finding out about this and how extremely accurate it is. Guess I’ll add Brrrrrrrrlington to the list of possible moving locations.